YouTube video ideas?

Hey all! I recently started a YouTube channel and only have an intro video so far, I wa wondering what you guys would like to see the most? Gun cleaning, maintenance, disassembly, assembly of certain guns, shot training, gear reviews, etc? Thought I’d ask here first since you guys are so supportive and I’ll end up posting on here also anyways!!! Thanks guys!

13 Likes

first off - reserve and apply for a channel here ( well next room over) Full30.
As to what to present - do everything

13 Likes

I like gear reviews , especially comparisons between similarly priced firearms and optics.

13 Likes

Gun rights.

KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.

14 Likes

I would have to say don’t support a site that doesn’t support you
Full30 only

12 Likes

I really like disassembly, reassembly and maintenance videos since I’m still learning.

11 Likes

I’d like a teardown/assembly review, talking about how the parts do their thing, and plus/cons.

12 Likes

Unfortunately, YouTube demonetizes/removes videos showing how to assemble guns. You could try YouTube, but don’t depend on it. Have alternatives ready, like Full30 here or GunStreamer.

Edit: LBRY is a new competitor, not exclusively for gun content.

11 Likes

Do some builds lmao

Don’t pay attention to me I’m in a building frenzy right now

10 Likes

yah talks a big show than forgets to film

8 Likes

Lmao I don’t film

9 Likes

That on top of having 1000 subscribers before you are able to monetize at all.

9 Likes

YouTube is a lot easier and he can build a following to bring.

8 Likes

What’s your channel over there?Ill subscribe.

8 Likes

I think most of us would like to see all firearms and outdoors content so you should not restrict yourself. Make videos of everything.

8 Likes

I’ve tried there bad and I like to work alone

9 Likes

@Giantspeed lol I just finished a LR-308 and an AR-15 build with 80% lowers!!! Lol I guess I’ll have to do it again lol, gives me a reason to talk my wife into some more!

7 Likes

Lets see some pics?

We have an 80% area just waiting :upside_down_face:

https://forum.full30.com/c/workbench/member-builds/74

7 Likes

You could consider customizations and upgrades. Lot’s of people are into that.

Which guns? Start with the ones you have and like. More suggestions will come along quickly enough. :wink:

Which upgrades? Start with what you have done and why you did them.

Edit: But don’t bother with YouTube for anything more than a feeder to here, if that. Same with Facebook. Those platforms are not supportive of guns, nor gun rights.

8 Likes

While I like seeing pro-gun videos, I also grow tired of everything being about politics. Also no tactical shit type of videos…

If it’s gotta be politics then
How about a video on why Full30 is better than YouTube and why people should ditch YouTube for Full30, then post it on YouTube. I want to see some good propoganda.

9 Likes