youtube

so being a gun Jesus fan is what lead me here and i do love the content. not a easy task. so i went to patreon to “pay” my share for the content. i thought patreon was a host , but apparently not. it is a way to pay for forgotten weapons, with out paying you tube? if i understand that correctly. allow me an analogy. i was on gab for several years from the early days. gab is now just a place to post links to you tube and twitter, and i do not see gab replacing you tube/twitter as long as it is just another link farm to those places. i paid for a 5 year membership to gab , before i deleted my profile on there because i didnt like supporting you tube /twitter. so my question is this. how do we win? what do we do to support free speech platforms with out undermining our freedoms by paying those who would silence us.( and yes clicking on youtube videos pays them) forgotten weapons is simply a example i think this is a across the board problem and i find my self hating youtube/twitter as much as i love the gun Jesus content. personally i would not watch hillary eat a hot shit sandwich and wash it down with warm goat piss if it was on you tube, as much as i would like to watch that. so, opine. how do we fix this? how do we support free speech channels and content with out undermining our selves? is patreon the solution? what happens when you tube comes for gun jesus? inquiring minds want to know. great new video on the predecessor for the baby browning i posted the other day. great content. so what say you all? aside from the fact i am clearly a dick, what are some solutions?

9 Likes

Unplug. It’s the only way.

6 Likes

:thinking:

Yeah, we can certainly use your support

8 Likes

This :arrow_up: and :arrow_down:

https://forum.full30.com/g/SOG

There are many options on the interwebs. Support the content that you enjoy. We still live in a free country…for now anyway. :wink:

7 Likes

Is this your channel?

https://www.full30.com/channels/kissmybrass

6 Likes

yes,

6 Likes

and you have it, as long as you tube does not profit.

5 Likes

i cant watch gun jesus if i unplug. besides i like it here. how about they unplug from stepping on our freedom of speech? i dont see abandoning free speech as a winning platform. seems most dont even see the problem.

5 Likes

Can’t see that happening, do you have content on youtube?

4 Likes

no you tube, i do plan on making content, certainly not on the level of gun jesus but should be amusing if nothing else. are you saying it cant be done with out a you tube channel? i understand i am simplify this , but i see it as us against them and they are winning.

5 Likes

Who’s that?

4 Likes

forgotten weapons. i found this place to watch his content. clearly i need to learn more about how content is monetized and what it takes to make a popular channel., i just hate you tube.and face book, and, well you get the idea.

5 Likes

Unplugging doesn’t mean abandoning free speech at all. The internet isn’t the end all be all. Cut the cord means getting out and exercising your rights devoid this godforsaken digital hell.

But yeah, I do hear ya and fully understand. :+1:

5 Likes

Drive that 4x4 van up some of those mountain tops

or

better yet

let me drive it

6 Likes

You should reach out to @CloverTac. He’s been very helpful to other content creators.

7 Likes

the grouse and bunnies in my yard do get a ear full. i want free speech platforms to thrive, and youtube to die.

5 Likes

That’s a fair point. Unfortunately I fear we’re long past the days of free speech online. There’s too much control over the flow of information on the web there’s no way for any of us to tell what’s real and what’s not. I don’t view the Internet as a serious platform for this reason. The only real way to exercise our rights is out in the open among one another. In a sense, we’ve lost our way and have no desire to turn back.

7 Likes

Free Speech ? what’s that ?

7 Likes

FXXXM is trying to turn the dial back come join our first meeting this Friday in the discord for more information! https://discord.gg/Pex9s5c

5 Likes

What time?

3 Likes