youtube

think what you want, nothing wrong with that

4 Likes

Well i was actually asking for evidence to disprove my opinion

4 Likes

yep, there are the same amount of “left” niche channels complaining as “right” niche channels. young turks complain to youtube as much as crowder does, for example. the difference is, sadly, the “left” niches are more apt to actually work with youtube to get things lined out than the “right” is, the “right” seems to always want it their way 100%, this was the issue with Alex Jones, he violated policy many, many times and they did put up with a lot because of his size and following but there came a point they just could no longer ignore it. when they hammered down finally, he acted like they were the devil and they had tried working with him dozens of times.

4 Likes

not sure how to show you evidence of anything, i don’t work for youtube. i can probably save communications and screenshots going forward so long as there is no NDA at play

3 Likes

you know, better yet, you win and i am out on this thread. if anyone is serious about content creation and would like me to try and help them with certain things, let me know in a message or email or whatever… as i said above HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND… he gone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my bad

a week ago we discovered tons of wild blueberry plants on our property, they were green, today it rained, figured they really bloomed, so about that time we went out ready to fill up, they were mostly gone, couple piles of bear scat clued us in to where they went :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

do you make a living from you tube?

5 Likes