TacticalUnicorn1776

TacticalUnicorn1776

I’m a horse with a dick on my head some would call me a dickhead. I like guns and i like touching them too. I also like long walks through less than savory parts of town and beer. Gawd do i love beer. It’s baiscally the best thing in the world besides the 4th dimension and maybe toaster ovens. I like glocks and before you say anything about me being a fan boy…its because you’re jealous that your Taurus is trash. Jk. Ive owned a Taurus once… for a week TEEEHEE! I ENJOY TINGING AND PINGING STEEL WITH MY BOYZ. SHOOT (NO PUN INTENDED) I LIED. I ONLY HAVE UH FRIEND…WHAT ELSE WHAT ELSE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. OH YEAH I LIKE NICE STUFF. MY GO TO SAYING IS GET SOME. AND LIFE PHILOSOPHY IS “ PUT SOME FUCK IT IN A BUCKET”. THINK ON IT, ITS DEEP. REAL DEEP ALSO CAN I SAY FUCK I WAS UNSURE ABOUT THE WORD FUCK BUT I CANT VANILLA DOWN MY PHILOSOPHY THAT WOULD BE REALLY CLOSE TO BEING FAKE NEWS AND IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL HATE THAT. ON THE FLIPSIDE OF THINGS I HATE COMMIES AND GINGER BEER (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT BEER) AND I HATE ANYTHING UNFREEDOM. THAT IS ALL